Friday, November 2, 2012

Waiting for bottle caps...

Wise Pumpkin Says Dunkel ferments in the bucket on the left. Butternut Stout! is wrapped in a towel to keep the lights out of the glass, and awaits only bottle caps for the bottling to begin. It smells wicked good, like autumn itself has been condensed into an alchemist's vial. Every brewer has their "favorite" ingredients, that they think of immediately when thinking about beers they will like. Caraffa I and Munich Malt are both high on my mind of very good things I know I will love! The two best beers I ever made was an extract brew with Munich syrup, caraffa I and caramunich as steeping grains.

I also have a soft spot for Northern Brewer and Smaragd hops, but there are none here, today.


<iframe src="http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?lt1=_blank&bc1=000000&IS2=1&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0000FF&t=httpjmmcdtrip-20&o=1&p=8&l=as4&m=amazon&f=ifr&ref=ss_til&asins=B0057971A6" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on more Smaragd once the 2012 hop harvest comes in!

No comments:

Post a Comment